Cheers To Everyone From Extenddreams


Hey guyz i'd been running this blog with utmost efforts!
Plz encourage me by just following it!
Click here to follow my blog!
Do it for more updates from me!
note: plz do comment on my posts
-EXTENDDREAMS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Featured Content 1

ENTER

Saturday, February 12, 2011

vishwanadh has celebrated today his "GIRL FRIEND'S B'DAY"





Today vishwanadh has celebrated his girl friends b'day in which i too took part.
he was very glad and all hoped also for the "acr's" presence as he likes this day very much.
as u see from the photograph: vishwanadh, bhuvan,nagi reddy ,vishweswarudu and my-self( u could'nt c me coz i took the photograph) took part! and he was wishing her a very,very and many, many ,many happy returns of the day and hez wishing her all the best for her xam tommorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment